SOUND LEADERSHIP LIVE SONGWRITING AT YOUR EVENT:
Blow away your audience with AN IRRESISTIBLE song of your event.
WE capture spirit and agenda of your event WITH LYRICS AND MUSIC - in REAL-TIME.
WRITTEN AT YOUR EVENT AND PERFORMED LIVE: A UNIQUE WOW-FACTOR FOR YOUR AUDIENCE.
1) LIVE SONGWRITING
1) Witness the creation of your conference song.
- Live songwriting from scratch during your event: The Songified process.
- Highlighting agenda, topics and keynotes of your conference in a meaningful, catchy and memorable song.
- Lyric writing on whiteboards in plenary. Music composition on electric piano.
- Silent composition on headphones. No disturbance of conference flow.
2) LIVE PERFORMANCE
2) Enjoy the song live at your event.
- Live performance at the end of the conference.
- Lyrics projected with real-time “Karaoke”.
- Audience participation highly encouraged!
- Performance in any style and genre: from singer-songwriter piano ballad to 2017 style pop/EDM upbeat to rock your audience.
- Introduction to song meaning, songwriting process and key elements of your song.
Post event (optional)
3) SONG RECORDING
3) Your polished song as unique memory.
- Production as contemporary pop song in the perfect groove for the conference.
- Radio quality recording with our pool of award-winning music producers.
- Full production, recording and mixing.
- Delivery as mp3, wav or video. Booklet, song lyrics, song process included.
Demystifying the process of music creation and songwriting: participants follow the process from scratch.
Highlighting the artistic relevance of the conference, fully engaging mind and senses.
Inspiring the audience to be bolder and more creative.
Interacting with participants during breaks. Inviting them to give suggestions for the song.
Inviting participants to write their own, additional verses.
- WOW-Factor and audience highlight to finish the conference on a high note.
- 100% relevance of song lyrics to conference agenda in an artistic way.
- 100% reflection of conference agenda in a unique and highly engaging way.
- Audience interaction through clapping or singing along.
- Engaging senses (singing by performer) and mind (reading the song lyrics on stage).
- Lasting memory for participants.
- Unique audience engagement after the event.
- Promote your conference on Social Media with a high-energy, personal song.
- Earworm! Audience will "hum" your conference for a long time.
- Recapture and replay the topics in an artistic way.