THE PERFORMER IN YOU.
Stage performance skills for leadership presence and authenticity.
Learn creative ways to bring out the leader and performer in you.
- Physical and emotional blockades on stage make presentations less convincing.
- Great presenters connect with their audience, they share their stories and have fun doing it.
- In this energizing creative workshop, Sound Leadership will give your team creative ways to bring out the leader and performer in you.
- Unlearn stage fright by connecting with your colleagues on various creative and artistic levels.
Participants have …
- learned stage performance techniques for giving better presentations,
- integrated mind and senses in their presentations,
- learned tools for impromptu pitches,
- experienced the rhythm factor in presentations,
- connected with their colleagues in a creative, fun, music-fueled way.
- rhythm creation and keeping
- impromptu storytelling
- connecting with your audience
- dealing with stage fright
- physical and emotional bonding