Communication and Public Speaking for Young Entrepreneurs
Communication and Public Speaking
Physical and emotional blockades on stage make presentations less convincing. Great presenters connect with their audience, they share stories and have fun doing it. In this energizing workshop series, Sound Leadership gives your students creative and music-fueled ways to release the performer in them. They unlearn stage fright by connecting with their peers on various creative and artistic levels.
Participants have ...
- learned stage performance techniques for better presentations,
- experienced the essential elements of public speaking
- integrated mind and senses in their presentations,
- learned tools for impromptu pitches,
- experienced the importance of rhythm to deliver great presentations,
- connected with their colleagues in a creative, fun, music-fueled way.
- purpose of your speech
- rhythm creation and keeping
- impromptu storytelling
- connecting with your audience
- dealing with stage fright
- physical and emotional bonding